Our client is the European leading expert in Security matters, using the most sophisticated technology for early detection of IT security tasks for corproation and public authorities. They are currently looking for a:
- Carry out analysis of security-related occurrences in a ticket-based workflow.
- Automatise given tasks, such as Skripts in Python/JS.
- Carry out analytical tests of vulnerabilities, attacks and/or new threats.
- Improve the automated korrelation and detection capabilities
- Get in touch with customers to offer support for critical incidents, removal of risks and mitigation strategies.
- Proven experience in the IT Security sector.
- Experience in vulnerability scans, SIEM, and Linux servers (Debian)
- Good knowledge of Bash scripts and Python, and Intrusion Detection Systems.
- Sponsored conference and seminar visits.
- Good English communication skills.
- Fascinating and international team-oriented environment.
- Weekly feedback sessions, providing feedback.
- Excellent training and competence development opportunities.
- A base salary of 60,000 EUR gross per annum, which would increase depending on work experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 76,354
preferably through our ISG career portal
or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.