EN | Full Stack Java Developer (m/f/x) | Digital Advertising
Our Search Journey- and Traffic Monetization-Tribe enables our users to find the ads that are relevant to them in a simple and intuitive way. The second focus lies on Digital Advertising, to open up further sources of revenue for our company. As part of the AdTech-Squad you will further develop our Advertising Tech Stack and develop new Ad products, constantly creating added value for us and our advertising partners.
Are you motivated to tackle these tasks?
- As a team player, you will be the driving force within the cross-functional team for all technical issues concerning Advertising Technology.
- You will further develop our high-performance server and web applications in the Advertising Technology domain.
- You will work together with product management to identify and implement new sources of income in the Advertising Technology sector and will be responsible for these projects.
- You will be vigilant in terms of code quality and will further develop our coding and architecture guidelines within the team.
Does this sound like you?
- Ideally, you have experience with TypeScript, React, Java Spring, PostgreSQL and Docker as well as working in the field of Advertising Technology.
- You are an all-rounder in software development and have a good understanding of APIs, databases, web front ends and mobile apps.
- You conduct active monitoring based on our advertising technology KPIs and react to deviations.
- You like to communicate and get in touch with our partners in the Advertising Technology sector to clarify technical requirements.
Are you excited about the following points? Then we're a perfect match!
- You will work mostly autonomous within your Tribe.
- Use of modern technologies (Java 11, Spring Boot 2, Kotlin, React, Kafka).
- Co-determination in the selection of frameworks and programming languages within the Tribe.
- Personal budget for conferences and trainings.
- Selection of preferred working laptop and operating system (Windows, Linux, MacOS), private use is allowed.
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualifications. The Austrian law stipulates that the minimum wage must be specified in job postings. The minimum salary for this position is 46.500 EUR gross per year in the collective agreement (IT-Kollektivvertrag 2021). The office is located in Vienna, Austria.
The health of our employees is very important to us. Currently, only around 50% of every team is in the office due to COVID-19, which results in 40% attendance (2 office days/ week) and 60% home office for everyone. In the future, 2 home office days per week will also be possible.
Do you want to be part of the dream team? Apply today! Your contact person Thomas Pfeiffer is looking forward to receiving your application including a letter of motivation. Please feel free to include a video link as well.